The Faith & Freedom Coalition of Georgia exists to inform and equip conservative faith-based communities to affect the course of elected politics and public policy in Georgia. We will focus on mainstream issues that will unify large blocks of conservatives to affect the most pressing matters of public policy in Georgia today.
Ralph Reed founded the Faith & Freedom Coalition in June 2009 to address two needs in the American political landscape: create a permanent grassroots conservative movement to be a check on the excesses of both political parties, and support conservatives whose fiscal discipline and traditional values have always accompanied periods of American prosperity.
- Fiscal responsibility that allows American leadership and competitiveness in the world
- Educating our children in a way that allows them to compete in the global marketplace
- Help the poor and disenfranchised
- Limited government, low taxes, and effective regulation to spur innovation in the free market
- Mature stewardship of the planet and our natural resources to both promote our own national security and the vitality of future generations
- Respect for the sanctity and dignity of life, family, and marriage as the foundations of a free society
- An active and committed foreign policy that protects Americans, aids allies, and promotes democracy
- Defend religious, political, and social freedom for people from all backgrounds and creeds